Welcome to our website www.gordoncastlehighlandgames.co.uk
The term, The G.C. Gordon Lennox Estate Company Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The G. C. Gordon Lennox Estate Company Ltd, Gordon Castle, Fochabers, Morayshire IV32 7PQ. Our company registration number is SC037651 and place of registration is Companies House, 4th Floor, Edinburgh Quay 2, 139 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh EH3 9FF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Gordon Lennox Estate Company reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at the Gordon Castle County Fair and Highland Games, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. The Gordon Lennox Estate Company may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, social media etc.
To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian.
A person attending a this event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact Alison Milne, Gordon Castle Estate, Fochabers, Moray, IV32 7PQ in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. GC Estate Co will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
By participating in a GC Estate Co event or by failing to notify GC Estate Co, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used by GC Estate Co, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and identify GC Estate Co from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
Any person or organisation not affiliated with GC Estate Co may not use, copy, alter or modify GC Estate Co photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from GC Estate Co. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
The G.C. Gordon Lennox Estate Company Ltd would like to thank the following for their photographic contributions
Glen Grant Distillery Ltd
Glenfarclas Distillery (J & G Grant)
John Paul Photography